"Heal the Healers" is a commUNITY of over 300 nurses
"Heal the Healers" was founded by Tara, burn survivor, registered nurse, university professor and debriefing specialist. Initially created in response to COVID-19, it quickly became evident the need for a formal debriefing program stretches far beyond the current state. Everyday, nurses are grieving traumas that cannot be unseen requiring emotional support, self reflection and debriefing.
Heal the Healers is a multi-faceted mental health and wellness program with 3 components.
1) Formal debriefing program: A psychologically safe space for nurses to express emotion without fear of judgement. It is in this space resilience is born!
2) Heal the Healers Communication Initiative: Daily text messages of encouragement and support sent at 6:15am or pm based upon individual selection.
3) Kind Gestures in the form of care packages and the gift of intention, flowers. "Heal the Healers" is committed to providing love, emotional support, encouragement and mentorship to registered nurses and those working the front lines.
Sponsor a nurse for $20 and send them a "Care Package"!
Little Miss Lovely is a steward of "Heal the Healers". "Care Packages" are created by Little Miss Lovely and may consist of an array of the following items, all home-grown and from Ami's garden in Bishopville, MD:
- Flowers or a plant
- Vegetables, fruit or herbs
- A hand-written note & card of gratitude
- & love to keep your healer going.
Care Packages created by Little Miss Lovely can be delivered to the following areas or picked up at LML's Bishopville, MD studio:
Berlin, Bishopville, Ocean City, Ocean Pines, Fenwick Island & Selbyville.
*Please note, these care packages are intended for nurses, first responders and those working in the medical field.
Little Miss Lovely will use your sponsorship cost to assemble the gift basket and donate a percentage back to "Heal the Healers:.
For more information about the "Heal the Healers" program, visit Tara's website: Kosmic Garden
To contact Tara to make a donation or to register for her encouraging text message program for healers, email firstname.lastname@example.org.